Monday, August 1, 2011

Birthday Bear

Casey surprised Ava with the enormous bear for her 1 yr birthday. As you can see she loved it!!!



You can also see who else was in love with it!!:)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

So cute! So is Cali potty trained!? I see the cute big girl undies! Hopefully it was better than the first go round!

Sydney said...

Ava is so cute and I Still can't believe she is one! Love all the life size animals you guys are collecting :)

Chelsey Bell said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ava! Can't believe she is one already!!!

Amber said...

Your girls are so pretty. I can't believe Ava is one already. That is crazy! Happy birthday little girl.

Kera said...

happy belated birthday ava. you are the cutest little thing ever! sorry we missed it, we were at the cabin this past week with very little cell service.