Monday, June 13, 2011

Look at these!!



Thanks to my sister Sydney for making our girls look absolutely darling!! Ava has a skirt to match Cali's, I just failed to take a picture of her wearing it. Let me assure you she looked dang cute though:)

6 comments:

Sydney said...

Your too kind chels! I Love it! Can't take all the credit though. Mom made some too! I love doing it though. I just can't wait to see the blue dress on Cali. I'm dying to see how it worked. Thanks for having girls that are so fun to sew for!!!

Chelsey Bell said...

Tell me she didn't make those skirts! They are sooo cute!!!

Kevin and Janae said...

THEY ARE SO SO CUTE!! Love the skirt! Miss you guys! Cant wait to play again when we come back!

Mike and Lauren said...

Way to go, Sydney! Adorable clothes! And way to go Chels on making such adorable girls to wear them!

Brit said...

The dresses and skirts are sooo cute-that takes talent:)
HOpe your having a fun summer. We miss you guys.

cphillips1007 said...

Can I pay you Sydney to make some for my sweet girl? So precious!