This year for Cali's third round and Ava's first, we decided to do a low key Easter hunt with one of Cali's new found best friend, Blakely. Blakely's grandparents live around the corner from us so it worked out perfect. Lucky for us the weather was behaving and we didn't even have to wear jackets!! So the hunt began and Cali was overcome with excitement that she couldn't even wait. She picked up her first egg that was placed on the tramp, lost her balance, and had jelly beans scattered all around her. That was enough for her! I had Casey run over to her so he could get rid of the candy and have her still hunt:) She didn't seem too disappointed, but that was only because she managed to grab enough jelly beans to keep her content. Cali was back at it again and seeming to enjoy the whole idea of searching for eggs to put in her basket. Ava I'm sure enjoyed herself as well. Anytime she gets to watch or be around her older sister is a good time to her!
7 comments:
They both look so cute! Looks like a great Easter
Oh little Ava!!!! I miss her and want to squeeze and kiss those little cheeks!!!! When are you getting here???????????????????
Your girls are adorable! I can't believe how big Ava is. I am glad that you guys had a good Easter! It looks like Cali had a blast looking for eggs. I hope you guys are doing well!
I love these little girls to pieces!!! Missing them sooo much :(
So cute! Your girls are darling!
they both look darling!
Very cute!
Post a Comment