This past Saturday night Cali did something that totally warmed my heart. She and Ava were taking their nightly bath together when Cali decided to pull Ava into her lap and give her the biggest hug! First time ever hugging Ava!! Way to go Cali. She gave us a look as if to say, "I think I really do love my sister!" We love you Cali and Ava.
We also had an outing to Costco last week and for the very first time Ava was able to sit in the basket with Cali. She loved every minute of her time in front!! Cali also had another first during this trip. She was talking jargon to the cashier and at the end of their conversation she pointed to Ava and said, "Aveee." She was trying to introduce Ava to her friend. Again, way to go Cali! And way to go Ava for sitting in the shopping cart for the very first time!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago


9 comments:
I just love these girls soooo much!
Oh how I wish we lived close together. You and Brittany and Sydney and everyone in the family for that matter. I hate that I don't "know" your girls very well. They are beautiful! And don't worry. Desiree use to throw toys at me when I was a baby and look, we are best of friends now. Haha...
i have to admit. having 2 little girls to hang out with all day is A LOT of fun! they are adorable. love you guys.
Oh they are just way too cute! Cali just didn't like sharing the spotlight with someone for a while!
i LOVE it when Wyatt and Chamberlain can sit together at Costco...that's the ONLY time Wyatt will sit in the cart! Seriously, he won't do it...i hate going to the store for that reason. Ehh! Anyway, they're sure cute!
Your girls are soooo beautiful!!!
So cute! Alethia loves having Lincoln sit by her in Costco too :)
Beautiful girls!! And what sweet little moments!
Both so cute!
It was great seeing you the other night! Hopefully we can get together again soon!
Post a Comment