Maui this year was nothing short of amazing!! We were able to take both of the girls along with my parents, which made for our best trip to Maui yet. As we were driving to the airport to leave on the vacation, I was starting to rethink our decision to take the girls. Ava was crying which meant Cali was also crying/screaming. For whatever reason, Cali HATES when Ava cries and has absolutely zero tolerance during those times....ZERO! All I could think was how horrible the place ride was going to be. Things weren't looking up at first. We boarded the place with two girls still wailing...hahah. Everyone loved us I'm sure;) The plane took off and we were on our way. Fortunately we had a direct flight, and surprisingly the girls did phenomenally well. My parents happened to arrived the same time we did, which was a surprise to me:) Once the car was rented we were on our way to Wailea and ready to soak in the sun. Well...Casey, me, and my mom I should say were ready to soak in the sun. My dad on the other hand is quite the mover and was ready to scuba dive, snorkel, whale watch, take drives, canoe, paddle board, and do any other activity that could fill his time. Love ya dad! You are definitely part of the reason the trip was so amazing. Having the girls there doesn't allow for a huge amount of freedom. So most of the time we swam in the pool, rode the slides and lazy river, and played on the beach. Cali is a complete beach girl. She LOVED every minute of her feet in the sand! Nothing is better than seeing that girl happy!! Ava was a dream as always. Such a content and happy little girl. Thanks mom and dad for coming with us on the trip. We really did think this time around was the best yet!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago








8 comments:
You look so amazing in all your pictures. We miss you guys! I wish I coulda been there to spend time with you guys in Hawaii. I will forever admire you for taking both your girls... and oh my goodness, the picture of Ava on the left column is hysterical! I am in love with that sweet little face!!!
Awe, your girls are darling!! I am super jealous seeing as how home is freezing these days.
Love the pictures! Such a cute family! You should put the video of the whales up because that is so incredible! Next time I think Nate and I should be the ones to join in:)
looks dreamy. when are we going to take a trip together??!! let's do it.
What a fun family get away! Your family is SO darling...and you look SO amazing! how do you have two kids?? :) I can't believe how big AVA is getting, your girls are so cute!
love, Rebekah
Looks like so much fun! I love Maui! I hope to get Craig there sometime soon :)
Looks amazing! I didn't know your mom and dad went with you too. How fun! Hopefully your dad slowed down a bit to do some babysitting for you. Or maybe your mom did. Haha... Love ya!
I love all the pictures! Looks like such a gorgeous and fun trip! You are such a cute family, we love you guys!
Post a Comment