Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Five Years!

Happy Anniversary to the best hubby in the world!! Like almost anyone, I feel the past five years of us being married has flashed by. Call it cheesy, but when I was a little girl I would sometimes be daydreaming outside and look up wondering what it was my future husband would be doing:) If I was seven looking up, he would still be playing G.I. Joes with his friend Mike;) If I was 13 looking up he was probably taking some girl on a date. And if I was 17 looking up he was serving his time on a mission. Little did I know what an amazing guy I would end up with. I love you!!

This year we went to LA for a quick trip. We flew up with some friends and went to the Usher concert to first celebrate one of the friends birthday. Just so you know the concert was a bit risque to say the least!! Wouldn't EVER see it again! The next night we went to the restaraunt  Koi, absolutely AMAZING!! Finished off the night with Crumbs, yuuuuumy cupcakes. Then our friends flew back home and casey and I headed to Santa Barbara to stay at the Bacara. WAY over priced if you ask me. We weren't sold on it, so we drove back to LA and stayed at the L'ermitage in Beverly Hills. Ahhhhh, it was wonderful. We chose to eat at Cut our last night there and I probably shouldn't talk about how good the food is because my mouth will start to drool!!! It was a memorable trip, one that was perfect for a five year celebration!!

Our dessert at Wolf Gang Puck's restaurant Cut



 First night was spent at the SLS hotel in LA


 The Magnolia Bakery down the street.



These aren't the best pictures to show what when on during our trip, but this is all we took:)

7 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

you went to the usher concert??? that is hilarous. i totally loved usher in like high school and college. looks like a fun and yummy trip! happy 5 years

chelsey said...

Congrats! And what a way to celebrate! I feel like we went to Cornbelly's forever ago...but it was so fun seeing you and your girls! Always fun catching up! And Cali is just a hoot! I remember her saying, "Cry, Cry, Cry." Ha ha. It was fun seeing you as a mom of two! I admire you!!! I feel busy enough with one :)

Sydney said...

So fun! Glad you guys had a fun trip and I can't believe 5 years!

Mike and Lauren said...

Looks like a great vacation! Congratulations on five years!

Alex and Anna said...

5 years! happy Anniversary to you guys!! sounds like such a fun trip

Kera said...

this was a fun post. i laughed at the part of you day dreaming :) i bet casey was day dreaming about his future wife too... maybe...

he is one lucky guy!!! you're an excellent addition to the baugh fam!

Natalie said...

What a fun trip! Sounds like you had a blast!
Happy 5 years!