Friday, September 18, 2009

Cali's Birthday Bash!


Yes, our little girl is one and we can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. Of course we had to spoil her with a one year old birthday bash. We had such a fun time! Thanks to all of you who took the time to come out and celebrate with us. And a big thanks to my girlfriend Rachel who made Cali the cutest birthday outfit ever!! What a great way to cap off her first year of life. 








Cake Time!




I left Casey to watch her and when I came back about 1/4 of the cake was gone!  Needless to say she LOVED the cake!!



Cali and one of her favorite uncles (although you wouldn't be able to tell from this face)!



23 comments:

Yamile said...

I can't believe she's already 1!!!! Happy birthday to her! What lovely pictures!

Sydney said...

So cute!!! Nate and I loved getting to be there for the best first birthday ever! Hooray for Cali being 1!!!!

Amber said...

AHHH!!! I love it all. I can't believe she is one. I would have loved to be there with you to celebrate. Her outfit is adorable. I'm counting the months till I get to see you guys again. Hopefully next Springbreak. Unless you're coming out in January?

Happy Birthday Cali!

Brittany and Marcin said...

I am so incredibly jealous that Sydney gets to live by you and i don't!!!! :) I wish marcin and i were there so bad. Her outfit is adorable and she looks so big! I miss her! I'm so glad she'll be meeting her cousin very soon... we love you guys. kiss and hug cali for me!!

Brooke and Justin said...

O my goodness! I am so so so sad we couldn't be there! We will be coming soon! I can't wait to see you guys!

Brenda said...

Cali is the cutest birthday girl ever!!!!! How adorable. I love seeing her eat her birthday cake!! The outfit couldn't be any cuter!!! I wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see you all again!
Love to all of you!!!

Chelsie Sanders said...

Chelsea she is so beautiful! Happy birthday to her! I hope all is well with you guys!

Dana said...

She is so adorable in that cute outfit. I just want to squeeze her. I'm so sad I couldn't make it to the party. I hope I see you soon. love you, Aunt Dana

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Cali! She is darling! We miss seeing you guys :)

The Jensen Family said...

Happy Birthday Cali! Her little tutu is so cute; wish we could have been there.

Rach Williams said...

Miss Chelsea. Thank you for the shout-out about the outfit. That was really sweet of you. She is the most adorable baby!! Thanks for inviting us to her party. We love the Baugh family :)

KACI JOHNSON said...

Wow I can't believe that she is 1 already. time sure does fly by. She looks so freakin cute in here birthday outfit. Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together.

Bethany said...

Sooo cute! Holy cow I can't believe she's already one! You guys have the cutest family :)

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh! how is cali a year already?? That birthday outfit is the cutest thing, i can't believe your friend made it! it looked like such a fun and special first birthday:)
love, Rebekah

Mike and Lauren said...

She was such a cute birthday girl. She's always cute! We loved watching her just get the frosting on her finger and lick it off. So adorable. Happy Birthday Cali!

Randi said...

Oh my gosh! The pics are so so cute! So sorry I couldn't be there... Chris was out of town and it was my mom's last night day here in Utah that day... Looks like it was tons of fun and we all definately need to get together for a BBQ or something before the dreaded snow comes!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

How Cute!! Happy Birthday Cali!!

K S & R said...

Ah! I love her birthday outfit!! So cute! What an adorable family... great pics too! Happy birthday Cali!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

What a fun party. Glad I could be there, even though it was for only a little while. She's so cute! Wyatt and her need to play again!

Shannan Monson said...

i think cali and i feel the same way about cake :) she's adorable cheech!

Alex and Anna said...

that is the cutest little birthday outfit! and did you make that cake? its so cute! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it down =(

Kirsten and Steve said...

WOW!! I can't believe she is 1 year old. What a fun party--you are such a great mom! Hope you guys are doing well.

Natalie said...

Happy 1st Birthday Cali! So glad we could come to her party! She is so dang cute!