Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All for Noble!


A few weeks ago my older sister Brittany had a baby shower in Marcin's (Brit's hubby) hometown, Bartlesville, OK. Her sister-in-law, Amy, was the one to throw it and she did a fantastic job. Britt is having a boy and they've decided on the name Noble. I am sooo excited to see this adorable little boy and I know he is just as excited to see me! That's right Syds, I'm already his favorite aunt. Sorry, I just have a feeling he thinks I'm the best;) Don't worry he still loves you tons!!!

It is always so much fun spending time with my sisters and my mom, and this time was no exception. I love y'all!








11 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute name! Your sister is so pretty, you too look so much alike!

Rach Williams said...

You have the most gorgeous sisters! I can't believe how much you all look alike. I love love LOVE the pictures from the shower. Soooo cute. You and I should make onesies for him when we both get back to Utah. Deal?

Amber said...

CEE UTE. Such a fun looking shower. I love it.

And Brandon has that little blue shirt with the sunset on it. Maybe me and Britt could coordinate. He he...

It's FINALLY August. Can't wait to see everyone. Hooray!!!

Brittany and Marcin said...

I like you and Sydney fighting for the coveted "favorite aunt" spot. I mean if it was even a competition for Cali, I'd try even harder but I'm pretty sure you and I both know who her favorite is (hint: the only one she cuddles with without fail besides her mommy). I'm SSOOOO glad you were there. It made it all that much better! I can't wait for him to be here already! Ahhhh!! love you.

Sydney said...

Well Chels you can try to be Noble's favorite aunt but its clear that I will win the spot. I am Cali's favorite aunt (no matter what britt says i mean hello im like her nanny) and i will be Nobles. Since I will not have kids of my own anywhere in the near future i just have time to dote on nieces and nephews. Love the pictures!!

Yamile said...

Wow, your mom looks incredible. You are all such pretty girls.

Rebekah said...

That looked like the perfect shower, i loved the decorations, and those cupcakes looks amazing...How fun to be able to get together with your family...cali looks so cute with that purple puff headband!
love, Rebekah

Errin said...

How fun! You and your sister look so much alike too! I bet you get told that all the time :) But the cupcakes are darling! Thanks for the idea

Kera said...

i love the picture of cali with the worlds largest bow on her head! her face she is making is so dang cute.

The Jensen Family said...

You and your sisters are so adorable; you and your sister having the baby could be twins! Are you guys moving back anytime soon? Were going down to Provo over Labor Day and if your there I would love to come say hi! Cali is beautiful and growing so darn fast!!

K S & R said...

What an exciting time for you and your sisters! Yeah! You look adorable as ever!