Friday, November 21, 2008

Cali's First Milestone!!!


She rolled over!!!! I was so excited that I continued to place her on her stomach to keep the amazing feat going. Poor girl ... I think i tired her out, so eventually she started to cry out of frustration. Sorry Cali. The video camera of course was not charged, so I didn't get to film her amazing milestone. Now that the camera is charged she won't roll over anymore ... go figure!!

11 comments:

K S & R said...

She can't be getting that big yet! ;) I guess it's true they grow so fast. I bet you're so proud! Keep having fun!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Congrats on the three year anniversary and on cali's little milestone. I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks so much older since the last time we saw her. Babies grow up fast!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

How fun!! That is always funny to see! Wyatt has rolled over twice too! I had him on his tummy for some tummy time and i looked away to get somthing and when i looked back he was on his back. I was like "what the...didn't i put you on your tummy?" so i put him back on his tummy and watched him and he rolled over again! I got so excited too!! Unfortunatly, he hasn't done it since then. But isn't it great when they do something special? Anyway, sorry this is so long. I hope you guys are doing great!

Kera said...

i'm happy I was able to be on the phone with casey with you screaming in the background. he then went on to hang up on me ( I am guessing he was very excited about the moment :)
gotta love talking on the phone with casey :) ha ha.

Sydney said...

Oh my goodness she is already growing up so fast and I havnt even met her! I cant wait till Tueday! I miss you guy and am dying to see Cali!!!!! Hope her rolling over skils are getting perfected cause I will expect a show haha.

nickandmindi said...

That is awesome! She is getting so big, and she is so dang cute!!

Brit said...

What a doll!! Cherish the moments!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh she is so precious! How fun is that for you! Thanks for coming by! We need to go out on a date night for real! Can't wait for the Cancun trip!

Jen said...

Chelsea--
I was wondering if I could get your new address for Christmas Cards. You can leave a post on my blog or e-mail me with your address. jen.macfarlane@hotmail.com
Thanks! Jen

Amber said...

Ok, I usually think she looks like you, but I think she looks like Casey in this picture. She's beautiful either way! Wish we were all together for Thanksgiving.

Jo and Jeff said...

What a little sweetheart! She will probably be kicking a soccer ball or spiking a volleyball with the amazing genes she has!